Self delusion is my optimism

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Every story has an ending

Every head comes with a tail..

Every night i look up to the sky,and among that resplendent sight of stars i look for one

One that i named so many nights ago,one called "us"

Seeing it brings me back,back to when  the "i love you's" were true with no veil of lies

Those moments i kept in my heart,in case one day we became apart

For at least theres a place for me to go,a you i could still see,one that wouldn't hurt me.

Much as it's gonna hurt,i'm gonna have to do it,

Show me it's what you want,don't tell me to wait.

Come monday,i'd be gone,and though i know you won't,but don't cry for me

It'd be easier for you,for you no longer have to be under scrutiny of others when you meet him
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home